Christ’s Hospital, also called The Bluecoat School, Housey and CH was founded in the 16th century in Greyfriars, London. The Greyfiars was a Conventual Franciscan friary that existed from 1225 to 1538 on a site at the North-West of the City of London. The school being located in Newgate Street. Antique copper-plate engraving of Christ’s Hospital, dated in the plate Oct 12; 1784. Size of engraved area approx 5x6ins. Note: Price is ex VAT.