King’s Lynn. Red Mount Chapel. ‘Our Lady’s Chapel,’ or Our Ladies Mount, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, was built in the 15th century to contain a relic of the Virgin, but was also used by pilgrims on their way to Walsingham. It was built by Robert Corraunce on instructions from the prior of Lynn. Antique copper-plate engraving of Our Ladies Mount. Dated in the plate 1 May 1783. Size of engraved area approx 5x6ins.