Licensed Victuallers School Kennington antique pint 1830
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Licensed Victuallers School, Kennington, London. Founded in 1803, Imperial Court, on Kennington Lane, was built in 1836 for the Licensed Victuallers’ School. The first stone was laid by Viscount Melbourne, in the name of King William IV. The school moved in 1922. Later hand colouring. Print dated 1828. Print supplied mounted to 10×8 inches (ready to frame) in conservation quality ‘antique white’ mount-board. Engraved area approx. 6×4 inches.