Pitchford Hall, Shropshire a Tudor country house in the village of Pitchford, Shropshire, 6 miles south east of Shrewsbury, antique print by John Preston Neale (1780–1847) an English architectural and landscape draughtsman. A scarce original print published in 1847. Approximate size of image 6×3.5 inches. Supplied mounted in a 10×8 antique white mount ready to frame. A nice example of an early Victorian steel engraving.