Antique print of St George’s Chapel, the place of worship at Windsor Castle in England, United Kingdom. It is both a royal peculiar and the chapel of the Order of the Garter. The chapel is governed by the Dean and Canons of Windsor. Original copper-plate engraving dated in the plate 9th of June 1784. Size of engraved area 5x6ins. Price shown is ex VAT.