Stanton Harcourt. Antique print of the Chapel at Stanton Harcourt, located in a village in Oxfordshire, about about 6 miles west of Oxford. The remains of the chapel are now in the grounds of St Michael’s, the village church. Antique copper-plate engraving of Chapel at Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire. Dated in the plate 7 March 1785. Size of engraved area approx 5x6ins.