Stepney Parish Stow's Survey antique map
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Antique copper-plate engraved map of Stepney Parish in 1720, here referred to as ‘the Parish of St Dunstan’s Stepney als Stebunheath Divided into Hamlets,’ from the 1720 John Strype edition of Stow’s Survey. Includes the hamlets of Spittle Feilds (Spitalfields), Bethnal Green, Mile End New Town, Mile End Old Town, Wapping, Ratclif(Ratcliffe), Limehouse, Popler (Poplar), Isle of Dogs, and the River Thames. Paper size approx. 15.5″ x 17.5″ inches. Nice clean copy, free of any foxing.