Thetford Priory, also known as St Mary’s Priory, is a Cluniac monastic house in Norfolk, England. One of the most important East Anglian monasteries, it was founded in 1103 by Roger Bigod, 1st Earl of Norfolk, and dedicated to Our Lady. Antique print of the Gate of St Mary’s or Thetford Priory, Norfolk from Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England and Wales. Dated in the plate 10 Feb 1784. Size of engraved area approx 5x6ins.