Wolvesey Castle, also known as the “Old Bishop’s Palace”, is a ruined castle in Winchester, Hampshire, England. It is located next to Winchester Cathedral. Wolvesey Castle was erected by the Bishop of Winchester Henry of Blois, between 1130 and 1136 on an eyot between two branches of the River Itchen. Antique copper-plate engraving dated in the plate Aug 20, 1783. Size of engraved area approx 5x6ins. Note: Price shown is ex VAT.