Antique steel engraved print of Lincoln’s Inn, New Hall, London. Published in 1845. The new building was designed by Philip Hardwick, with the foundation stone laid on 20 April 1843. The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn is one of the four Inns of Court in London to which barristers of England and Wales belong and where they are called to the Bar. This image is from ‘Curiosities of Great Britain. England and Wales Delineated. Historical, Entertaining & Commercial, Alphabetically Arranged by Thomas Dugdale, Antiquarian. Assisted by William Burnett.’ (Dugdale was a professional artist, whilst Burnett was a civil engineer by profession.) Together they produced a series of steel engraved prints of English and Welsh architectural and topographical features, together with County Maps. Thanks to Wikipedia for the linked information.